Well, after our grand local Peer Awards event we are back in the regular format and our regular place. The theme of the event is Mobile Apps/Games Monetization. So join us for some drinks and interesting sessions at the Mandy's in Tel Aviv.
When: Monday, January 26, 2009 @ 19:00
Where: Mandy's, Sderot Rokach 2, Tel Aviv
What: Mobile Apps/Games Monetization
Price: Free (but pre-registration is required)
* Introduction and upcoming MoMoTLV 3GSM Activities - Aviv Revach
* Mobile Apps&Games Monetization Overview - Aviv Revach, Co-Organizer, MoMoTLV and Co-Founder, Mo'Minis.
* From Palm through Java ME to iPhone - Tzur Sayag, CEO, Nogasoft.
* iPhone Apps - Barak Ben-Ezer, Co-Founder, ApParty (iFog Appplication).
* Monetization through the eyes of an aggregator - Doron Kagan, CEO, Rayfusion
Registration is done via the MoMoTLV January event page in Facebook. If you are not already a member of MoMoTLV Facebook Group, please make sure you join that first. If you don't have a facebook account, either get one or ask to get registered using this form (If you register not through facebook, you must receive an approval before being actually registered).
Due to limited places we will not be able to allow on-site admittance without pre-registration, so please make sure to register before the event.
The event is sponsored by our annual sponsors Partner Communications (Orange Israel) and Amdocs.