When: Monday, January 24th, 2010 @ 19:00
Where: Microsoft, Shenkar 13, Hertzelia (Map)
What: Mobile Music
Price: Free (register at: Facebook / Non-FB )
In this event we'll explore the state of mobile music and where it's going. For that we have a great lineup of speakers, including David Broza who will share with us some insights and thoughts from his latest project.
- David Broza, Singer and Songwriter
- Nimrod Dweck, Co-CEO, Dice Marketing
- Nitsan Duvdevani, CTO, TriPlay
- Rani Cohen, Chairman and CEO, TuneWiki
- Yarin Lidor, CEO, Mashbox
Registration is done via the MoMoTLV January 2011 event page in Facebook where you can find more details. If you don't have a Facebook account you can register in this form.
We thank Microsoft Israel R&D Center for hosting this event.
MoMoTLV's Media sponsors: NewsGeek
* Parking info: There should be plenty of parking in the area around 7pm. After 7pm you can park in blue-white spots (But please do check signs)