Sunday, April 29, 2018
We're glad to announce the Israel Mobile Summit 2018 - the biggest mobile apps, games and adtech ecosystem event in Israel and one of the biggest in EMEA!
The event will be held in June.5 in Tel Aviv, with a MobileMonday event in the evening before (exact details to be published soon). We have great speakers there from the leading apps companies in Israel and around the world. Among the rest:
* Sean Lee, Chief Corporate Development Officer, Wargaming
* Manish Agarwal, CEO, Nazara Games
* Sagi Schlisser, CEO & Founder, TabTale
* Lior Kodner, Chief Digital Officer, Haaretz
* Izhar Shay, General Partner, Canaan
* Daniel Cohen, General Partner, Viola Ventures
* Sivan Enden, Strategic Partner Manager, Google
* Founders of Nexar, Via, Anydo, Tacticsoft, Kidoz, Shanga Apps & more
Panels include talks about growth, monetization, investments, programmatic, ad fraud, GDPR and many more fascinating talks.
See all the details and registration here - www.israelmobilesummit.com
(A promo code was sent to all members of the MoMoTLV meetup group, and will be sent periodically, join to get it!)